Watercress Dip Recipe
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed (about 6 cups)
- 4 green onions, cut into fourths
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a food processor or blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add cream cheese; process until creamy and blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
1/4 cup: 121 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 285mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Watercress Dip
"Very refreshing! Served it with celery and crackers. Will make again!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.