Watercress Dip Recipe
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed (about 6 cups)
- 4 green onions, cut into fourths
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a food processor or blender, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add cream cheese; process until creamy and blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 121 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.