Keep this recipe handy when you need to make a special salad quickly. The flavorful vinaigrette adds a refreshing touch to the greens and oranges.
- 3 bunches watercress, trimmed (about 10 cups)
- 4 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine watercress and oranges. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Watercress & Orange Salad in Country Extra May 2010, p52
Reviews for Watercress & Orange Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review