- 2 quarts apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 to 4 inches)
- Orange slices and cranberries, optional
- In a large Dutch oven, bring the first seven ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon and cloves. Garnish with orange slices and cranberries if desired. Serve warm. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Wassail Punch in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p6
Reviews for Wassail Punch(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2013
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2013
I made this Wassail for a Christmas Party & it was a hit!!! I made a double batch for only 6 people & it was gone in no time & people were asking for more.
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2011
This is my all time favorite wassail recipe. I make it every year!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >