Wassail Punch Recipe
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 to 4 inches)
- Orange slices and cranberries, optional
- 1. In a large Dutch oven, bring the first seven ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Discard cinnamon and cloves. Garnish with orange slices and cranberries if desired. Serve warm. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
1 cup: 134 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Wassail Punch
"Every time I make this people love it. I always make a double batch because one batch doesn't last long. I also add four cups of hot brewed tea to each batch and I don't put as much sugar as it calls for."
"I just tried this recipe for the first time, on 50 guests no less! It was a hit! Obviously you have to serve warm/hot, and definitely put cranberries and orange slices in the punch bowl to brighten it up and make it more festive. I didn't even bother straining out the cloves or cinnamon sticks. Got LOTS of compliments and a guest asked for the recipe so they could serve it at their holiday party. This one's a keeper!"
"I made this Wassail for a Christmas Party & it was a hit!!! I made a double batch for only 6 people & it was gone in no time & people were asking for more."
"This is my all time favorite wassail recipe. I make it every year!"