Wassail Punch Recipe
Cloves and cinnamon dress up a blend of fruit juices for special occasions.—Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 to 4 inches)
- Orange slices and cranberries, optional
- 1. In a large Dutch oven, bring the first seven ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Discard cinnamon and cloves. Garnish with orange slices and cranberries if desired. Serve warm. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 134 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC