Wassail Punch Recipe
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 to 4 inches)
- Orange slices and cranberries, optional
- 1. In a large Dutch oven, bring the first seven ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Discard cinnamon and cloves. Garnish with orange slices and cranberries if desired. Serve warm. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
1 cup: 134 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (30g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Wassail Punch
"I just tried this recipe for the first time, on 50 guests no less! It was a hit! Obviously you have to serve warm/hot, and definitely put cranberries and orange slices in the punch bowl to brighten it up and make it more festive. I didn't even bother straining out the cloves or cinnamon sticks. Got LOTS of compliments and a guest asked for the recipe so they could serve it at their holiday party. This one's a keeper!"
"I made this Wassail for a Christmas Party & it was a hit!!! I made a double batch for only 6 people & it was gone in no time & people were asking for more."
"This is my all time favorite wassail recipe. I make it every year!"