A hint of wasabi’s mustard-horseradish flavor makes the sweet taste of corn pop. It’s just as tasty smeared over cornbread.
—Nila Grahl, Gurnee, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion (green part only)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared wasabi
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a small bowl, beat all ingredients. Refrigerate up to 1 week or
- freeze up to 3 months. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tablespoon equals 104 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.