Wasabi Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
If you have a shrimp-loving crowd, you must serve this appetizer! When weather permits, I cook the shrimp out on the grill.Angela Buchanan, Longmont, Colorado
- 6 bacon strips
- 12 uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon wasabi mustard
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; brush over shrimp on both sides. Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp. Secure with toothpicks. Place in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp and shrimp turns pink.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, soy sauce and onion; serve with shrimp. Yield: 1 dozen (1/2 cup sauce).
Originally published as Wasabi Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p35
Reviews for Wasabi Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bacon-Wrapped Appetizers >
- Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >