- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in tomato and seasonings; cook 3-4 minutes longer. Add beans; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Warm Tuscan Bean Salad in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p33
Reviews for Warm Tuscan Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review