Warm Tea Punch
A satisfying, spicy drink with lovely color, it's sure to chase the chill.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 6 orange herbal tea bags
- 10 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups white grape juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sguar
- Orange slices and additional whole cloves, optional
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Turn off heat; add tea
- bags, cloves and cinnamon sticks. Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Stir in the juices and brown sugar; heat through.
- Remove spices. Garnish with clove-studded orange slices if desired.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 108 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.