Warm Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
“I love sweet potatoes, so I’m always trying to come up with new ways to serve them. A few years ago, I was craving potato salad but only had sweet potatoes on hand. This is the result,” shares Lisa Huff of Birmingham, Alabama.
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon real bacon bits
- 1. Place sweet potato in a small baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small serving bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, dill, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add sweet potato and toss to coat; sprinkle with onion and bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 233 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 420 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Warm Sweet Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC