Warm Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon real bacon bits
- 1. Place sweet potato in a small baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small serving bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, dill, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add sweet potato and toss to coat; sprinkle with onion and bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 233 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Warm Sweet Potato Salad
"I've made this recipe numerous times and we love it! I use chives instead of the green onion because I have them on hand."