Warm Strawberry Fondue Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Angel food cake cubes and fresh fruit
- 1. In a food processor, combine the strawberries, cream, cornstarch and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth.
- 2. Pour into saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Transfer to a fondue pot or 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 27 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 fruit.
Reviews for Warm Strawberry Fondue
"This is an awesome dessert fondue. Dipping pound cake in it was by far the best. My family and I decided it tasted just like strawberry shortcake!"
"This is a holiday favorite at our house!"