Warm Spiced Citrus Punch
I serve this drink every year during the holidays. It’s one of my most requested recipes. It can be doubled if you're entertaining a larger group.
—Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2-1/2 quarts water, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground allspice, cinnamon and cloves
- In a large kettle, bring 1 qt. of water and sugar to a boil; stir
- until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the remaining water. Add the
- orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, extracts and spices; cook and
- stir over medium heat until hot (do not boil). Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 94 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.