Warm Spiced Citrus Punch Recipe
I serve this drink every year during the holidays. It’s one of my most requested recipes. It can be doubled if you're entertaining a larger group. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
- 2-1/2 quarts water, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground allspice, cinnamon and cloves
- 1. In a large kettle, bring 1 qt. of water and sugar to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the remaining water. Add the orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, extracts and spices; cook and stir over medium heat until hot (do not boil). Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
3/4 cup: 94 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Warm Spiced Citrus Punch
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC