- 2-1/2 quarts water, divided
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground allspice, cinnamon and cloves
- In a large kettle, bring 1 qt. of water and sugar to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the remaining water. Add the orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, extracts and spices; cook and stir over medium heat until hot (do not boil). Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Warm Spiced Citrus Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p12
Reviews for Warm Spiced Citrus Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review