Warm Spiced Cider Punch Recipe
- 4 cups apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Orange slices and additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the apple cider, water, orange juice concentrate, nutmeg and ginger. Place cloves and cinnamon sticks on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. Place bag in slow cooker.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Remove and discard spice bag. Garnish with orange slices and additional cinnamon sticks if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 108 calories, 0.550g fat (0.550g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0.550g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Warm Spiced Cider Punch
"I have to agree this is a bright refreshing drink! Super easy recipe, nice change for a hot drink. I have made 3 of the 18 crockpot hot drinks using cider, this one is the favorite among my neighbors and family! Enjoy!"
"I made two totally different crock pot punch recipes for a surprise party this week. This was, hands down, the favorite of everyone there. The house smelled wonderful while it was heating and the taste was perfect for a cool Autumn night. I used apple cider and followed the recipe exactly. However, mine turned out much darker than the picture showed which again was more suitable for the cool weather. I've been asked for the recipe several times already and will certainly be making this again and again."