This is one of my favorite, off the shelf, and ready for the oven in 10 minutes, recipes. It can also be made ahead and kept in refrigerator until ready to bake.—Audrey Thibodeau, Gilbert, Arizona
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the crab, shrimp, celery, green pepper and onion.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Warm Seafood Spread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p46
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Warm Seafood Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review