- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the crab, shrimp, celery, green pepper and onion.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Warm Seafood Spread
Sort By :
"I do not think the balls are the dip, probably a separate recipe, the dip is in the dish."
"YOU DONT ROLL IT INTO BALLS.ITS A SPREAD."
"Haven't tried it yet, but no where in the recipe does it match the picture and say roll them into balls."