- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/4 pound sliced deli corned beef, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup well-drained CLAUSSEN® Sauerkraut
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT® Big Slice Swiss Cheese Slices, chopped
- TRISCUIT® Deli-Style Rye Crackers
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- SPREAD onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or shallow dish.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 20 servings (2-1/2 cups).
Originally published as Warm Reuben Spread Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2013
Reviews for Warm Reuben Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Corned Beef Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >