Warm Potato Salad
Because it's so easy to make and includes basic ingredients I usually have on hand, this salad is one I prepare often to serve two. But if I need more servings, it can be doubled or tripled.
-Donna Mundt, Watertown, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and water in a small saucepan; bring to a b oil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Add red and green onion. In a small bowl, combine the remaining
- ingredients; mix well. Pour over potatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 69 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.