- Cut pork into 1/4-in. slices. In a large skillet, cook pork in oil
- until no longer pink. Remove and cut into strips; keep warm.
- Microwave dressing on high for 30-60 seconds or until warmed; whisk
- until blended. Toss salad mix with 1/2 cup dressing; place on a
- serving platter. Top with pears, grapes and pork. Drizzle with
- remaining dressing; sprinkle with walnuts and cheese. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-3/4 cups equals 680 calories, 49 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 548 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.