Warm Pomegranate Punch
If you're looking for something special to serve on a chilly evening, try this warming punch. It has a subtle tea flavor, and the juices create just the right balance of sweet and tart.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups brewed tea
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- In a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients.
- Place cinnamon sticks and cloves on a double thickness of
- cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a
- bag. Add to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Discard
- spice bag. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 145 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.