Warm Pesto Dip Recipe
This pretty green dip is perfect for Christmas, especially when served with red bell pepper strips. You can make it ahead and reheat when ready to serve.— Megan Taylor, Washougal, Washington
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Assorted fresh vegetables or bread cubes
- 1. In a small saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in pesto and cream cheese; cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- 2. Stir in cream and Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with vegetables or bread. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 259 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Warm Pesto Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC