Warm Pesto Dip Recipe
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Assorted fresh vegetables or bread cubes
- 1. In a small saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in pesto and cream cheese; cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- 2. Stir in cream and Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with vegetables or bread. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 259 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Warm Pesto Dip
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.