Warm Percolator Punch Recipe
- 6 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups water
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1. In a 24-cup percolator, combine the juices, water, brown sugar and salt. Place cloves and cinnamon sticks in the percolator basket; cover and begin perking. When cycle is complete, discard spices. Yield: 15 servings (about 3-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 130 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (33g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Warm Percolator Punch
"Does anyone have any idea how to make this if you don't have a percolator?"