It smells like Christmas all through Janet Crawford's house in Ashland, Kentucky when she serves up this pleasantly spicy punch. It can also be made in a Dutch oven.
- 6 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups water
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- In a 24-cup percolator, combine the juices, water, brown sugar and salt. Place cloves and cinnamon sticks in the percolator basket; cover and begin perking. When cycle is complete, discard spices. Yield: 15 servings (about 3-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Warm Percolator Punch in Country Woman December/January 2008, p37
Reviews for Warm Percolator Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2009
"Does anyone have any idea how to make this if you don't have a percolator?"