It smells like Christmas all through Janet Crawford's house in Ashland, Kentucky when she serves up this pleasantly spicy punch. It can also be made in a Dutch oven.
- 6 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups water
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- In a 24-cup percolator, combine the juices, water, brown sugar and salt. Place cloves and cinnamon sticks in the percolator basket; cover and begin perking. When cycle is complete, discard spices. Yield: 15 servings (about 3-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Warm Percolator Punch in Country Woman December/January 2008, p37
Reviews for Warm Percolator Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2009
"Does anyone have any idea how to make this if you don't have a percolator?"