Warm Pear Sundaes Recipe
“This is a simple, attractive way to dress up fresh pears,” says Janice Mitchell of Aurora, Colorado. “You don’t need a lot of time or ingredients, and you can easily double or triple the recipe for guests.”
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and cream. Add the pears; toss to coat. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until pears are tender. Serve over ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 399 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (48g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Warm Pear Sundaes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC