Warm Olive Dip
My husband, Mike, and I grow olives, so they often appear on our menus. In this recipe, olive add a little extra spark to ordinary artichoke dip.Armstrong Olives, Mike and Cindy Armstrong, Porterville, California
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup pimiento-stuffed or any spiced olives, chopped
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Add artichokes and
- olives; mix well. Transfer to an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 114 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.