Warm Olive Bruschetta Recipe
Cream cheese and ripe olives add heartiness to the usual bruschetta with tomatoes. The flavors blend beautifully.
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1. Place bread on ungreased baking sheets; brush lightly with oil. Bake at 400° for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the celery, olives, salad dressing and garlic. Spread cream cheese over toast; top each slice with 2 teaspoons olive mixture. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Top with tomatoes. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 piece: 80 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Warm Olive Bruschetta
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2014
"Love this recipe... I've make it for years"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC