Warm Olive Bruschetta Recipe
Cream cheese and ripe olives add heartiness to the usual bruschetta with tomatoes. The flavors blend beautifully.
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1. Place bread on ungreased baking sheets; brush lightly with oil. Bake at 400° for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the celery, olives, salad dressing and garlic. Spread cream cheese over toast; top each slice with 2 teaspoons olive mixture. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Top with tomatoes. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 piece: 80 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Warm Olive Bruschetta
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2014
"Love this recipe... I've make it for years"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC