Warm Mustard Potato Salad Recipe
This tangy mixture is wonderful and so different from traditional potato salads. The Dijon mustard and dill spark the flavor. It's a comforting and tasty side dish that's really simple to assemble.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1. Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain thoroughly and cool slightly.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Cut potatoes into chunks; place in a bowl. Add the mustard mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 238 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Warm Mustard Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC