This tangy mixture is wonderful and so different from traditional potato salads. The Dijon mustard and dill spark the flavor. It's a comforting and tasty side dish that's really simple to assemble.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain thoroughly and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Cut potatoes into chunks; place in a bowl. Add the mustard mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Warm Mustard Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p25
Reviews for Warm Mustard Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review