- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain thoroughly and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients. Cut potatoes into chunks; place in a bowl. Add the mustard mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Warm Mustard Potato Salad
"Was pretty tasty... i guess i put in a tad too much of the mustard, but over all, not bad! :)Love dill!"
"Unusual and extremely delicious. My husband's all time favorite! Yes, it's great warm, but it's equally tasty chilled. I also use dried dill weed. A big winner!"
"This was disappointing - found the mustard flavor very overpowering and there was WAAAAAY too much dressing."
"Very good and easy, since you do not have to peel potatoes. My husband doesn't care for mayo so I used only 1/3 cup of mayo andsubstituted 1/3 c of sour cream and 1/3 c of plain yogart. I made it early in the morning and he said it was good enough to have for breakfast!"
"This is our favorite potato salad recipe! The mustard, garlic, and dill make it burst with flavor. It also tastes good cold the next day (if there is any left!)"