- In small bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until well blended. Beat
- in eggs, one at time, beating well after each addition. Add
- chocolate mixture; mix well. Add sour cream alternately with dry
- ingredients, beating well after each addition. Add coffee and
- vanilla. Divide among prepared cups.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until set and a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir marshmallow creme until smooth. Add
- cream; beat until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until serving.
- Dollop each dessert with marshmallow topping and garnish with
- chocolate curls. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 586 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 329 mg sodium, 87 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.