Warm Italiano Spread
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Finely Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend
- TRISCUIT® Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- PLACE unwrapped Neufchatel cheese on 8-inch square sheet of
- heavy-duty foil; top with next 3 ingredients
- PLACE foil on grill; cover with lid. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until
- shredded cheese is melted and Neufchatel is softened, but still
- holding its shape.
- TRANSFER foil to platter. Serve spread with crackers. Yield: 12
HOW TO PREPARE IN YOUR OVEN: Prepare this recipe year-round, by baking in a 375°F oven for 12 to 14 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and Neufchatel is softened, but still holding its shape.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons spread with 6 crackers equals 200 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium,