- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Finely Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend
- TRISCUIT® Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- PLACE unwrapped Neufchatel cheese on 8-inch square sheet of heavy-duty foil; top with next 3 ingredients
- PLACE foil on grill; cover with lid. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and Neufchatel is softened, but still holding its shape.
- TRANSFER foil to platter. Serve spread with crackers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Warm Italiano Spread Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2013
Reviews for Warm Italiano Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >