Warm Ham 'n' Swiss Wraps Recipe
I love to make these wraps when we have a busy week. They're easy to put together...and my family gobbles them up. You can adapt the filling to use ingredients you have on hand or to suit your own tastes.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. On each tortilla, layer four slices of ham and 1/3 cup cheese; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Unroll the tortillas halfway; top each with 1/3 cup lettuce mixture and 1 tablespoon dressing. Roll up again; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 695 calories, 43 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 1,700 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 31 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC