Warm Ham 'n' Swiss Wraps Recipe
I love to make these wraps when we have a busy week. They're easy to put together...and my family gobbles them up. You can adapt the filling to use ingredients you have on hand or to suit your own tastes.
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. On each tortilla, layer four slices of ham and 1/3 cup cheese; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Unroll the tortillas halfway; top each with 1/3 cup lettuce mixture and 1 tablespoon dressing. Roll up again; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 695 calories, 43 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 1,700 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 31 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC