Warm Ham 'n' Swiss Wraps Recipe
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. On each tortilla, layer four slices of ham and 1/3 cup cheese; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Unroll the tortillas halfway; top each with 1/3 cup lettuce mixture and 1 tablespoon dressing. Roll up again; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 695 calories, 43g fat (13g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 1700mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 7g fiber), 31g protein
Reviews for Warm Ham 'n' Swiss Wraps
"I thought these were OK, but not great. I actually preferred them cold with just ham, swiss and lettuce."
"These were very good and it worked in the oven w/o making them crispy.The dressing I modified and did like a 1/2 c of mayo added a bit of milk and spicy brown mustard, YUM!"
"Sorry! I meant that this was the very best WRAP recipe I ever had."
"My favourite sub recipe EVER!!! I make it with meatloaf slices instead of ham and for the sauce we sometimes use just plain mayonnaise and sometimes a bit of sub sauce. Other times we use the sauce recipe. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS both ways!!"
"This is a really great and easy recipe!"