Warm Ham 'n' Spinach Salad Recipe
This colorful salad complements any festive menu. Served alone, it's a complete meal when you want to eat light.–Suzanne McKinley, Lyons, Georgia
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 hard-cooked egg, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup sweet-and-sour salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms and eggs. In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add to the spinach mixture.
- 2. In a small saucepan, bring the salad dressing to a boil. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 43 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Warm Ham 'n' Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC