- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 hard-cooked egg, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup sweet-and-sour salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms and eggs. In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook ham over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add to the spinach mixture.
- In a small saucepan, bring the salad dressing to a boil. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Warm Ham 'n' Spinach Salad in Country August/September 2004, p49
Reviews for Warm Ham 'n' Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review