The combination of green beans and red potatoes, sometimes known as Green Beans Pierre, is one of my go-to side dishes. It's terrific with chicken. — Preci D'Silva, Dubai
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon each garlic powder, ground mustard and pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried basil, parsley flakes and tarragon
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Add green beans to potatoes; return to a boil. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Drain; add to dressing and toss to coat. Stir in tomatoes and onion. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Warm Green Bean & Potato Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2012, p95
Reviews for Warm Green Bean & Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review