- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon each garlic powder, ground mustard and pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried basil, parsley flakes and tarragon
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Add green beans to potatoes; return to a boil. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Drain; add to dressing and toss to coat. Stir in tomatoes and onion. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Warm Green Bean & Potato Salad
Sort By :
Overlooked my potatoes a tad, but still good! Next time I will add fresh garlic, too. Served this with TOH slow cooker pork chops. Both recipes complemented nicely.
This is a favorite; I've made it several times already. I don't love raw onions, so I leave them out. Otherwise, it's perfect!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Salad Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- No-Mayo Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >
- Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Red Potato Salad Recipes >
- Salads >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >