- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, basil, seasoning blend, salt and pepper. Add 1/2 teaspoon oil; toss to coat. Transfer to a 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Combine bread crumbs and remaining oil; sprinkle over the top. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is softened and tomatoes are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Warm Garlicky Grape Tomatoes
Sort By :
"This is an excellent recipe. I have hundreds of grape tomatoes this month. I make this recipe every day. My favorite is after they are cooked, I sort of mash them and serve over burgers, pork chops or whatever. Also great as a leftover for lunch."
"Pretty good. I will make it again if I have the ingredients, but not go out of my way."
"AWESOME, I used parmesan cheese instead of feta"
"I have a gluten intolerant friend so used a few ground up WASA Bread type crackers, really good."
"My husband isn't fond of eating fresh tomatoes and I always look for recipes that would encourage eating this healthy little fruit/veg. He loves feta cheese, so this is a side dish he loves. Great with pasta or toast too."