Warm Fig & Brie Crisps Recipe
It's fun to adapt this recipe. We sometimes use toasted slices of baguette and any cheese we like. —Hannah Butler, Rhodesdale, Maryland
- 1 package (6 ounces) baked pita chips or 1 package (5-1/4 ounces) melba rounds
- 1/2 cup fig or peach preserves
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1. Arrange pita chips on two foil-lined baking sheets. Spread with preserves; top with cheese. Drizzle each with 1/4 teaspoon honey.
- 2. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Warm Fig & Brie Crisps
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC