- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Sliced French bread baguette or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, feta cheese, peppers and basil until blended. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with baguette slices or chips.
- Editor's Note: To prepare in a slow cooker, mix ingredients as directed. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 2 cups.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Warm Feta Cheese Dip
"I added this to a holiday appetizer night I hosted a few weeks ago, and everyone loved it. The feta cheese gives it a delicious salty kick and the cream cheese makes it so rich. It was super easy and I often have all of these ingredients on hand. I will definitely make this again!"
"This recipe is so simple and easy but oh so good. I love the saltiness that the feta adds."
"This warm dip is simply divine and so simple and quick to make. It's simplicity and creamy texture is wonderful. It was a huge hit with my family and will become a favorite app to serve to company. I followed the recipe exactly and baked for 20 minutes till it was bubbly."