- Drain and discard marinade from pork. Heat reserved marinade in a
- large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork, onion and
- peppers; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
- Drizzle with lemon juice. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange lettuce on four individual plates; top with meat mixture and
- tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 231 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.