Warm Dijon Potato Salad
This satisfying potato salad from LaVerne Kaeppel of Vero Beach, Florida has so much wonderful taste, no one will ever guess it's light. The Dijon mustard really comes through.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 5 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 20 minutes or until
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes
- and cut into cubes; add to the mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to
- coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 119 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.