Warm Dijon Potato Salad Recipe
- 5 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes and cut into cubes; add to the mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 119 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Warm Dijon Potato Salad