Warm Dijon Potato Salad Recipe
This satisfying potato salad from LaVerne Kaeppel of Vero Beach, Florida has so much wonderful taste, no one will ever guess it's light. The Dijon mustard really comes through.
- 5 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 20 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes and cut into cubes; add to the mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Warm Dijon Potato Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p37
Reviews for Warm Dijon Potato Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- No-Mayo Potato Salad Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >
- Potato Salad Recipes >
- Red Potato Salad Recipes >
- Salads >