- 5 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 20 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes and cut into cubes; add to the mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Warm Dijon Potato Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p37
Reviews for Warm Dijon Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review