Warm Cranberry Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and feta cheese until blended. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Spread with cranberry sauce. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with almonds and green onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 2-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 89 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Warm Cranberry Spread
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer