My family loves all the cranberry recipes I find. This one has a wonderful mix of flavors. It’s also good made with the Door County cherries we purchase on our summer trips to Wisconsin.—Jennifer Christenson, Little Canada, Minnesota
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and feta cheese until blended. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Spread with cranberry sauce. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with almonds and green onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 2-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Warm Cranberry Spread in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p47
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Warm Cranberry Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review