Warm Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry, optional
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Assorted crackers or baked pita chips
- 1. In a large heavy saucepan, heat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and sherry if desired over low heat, stirring often. Stir in crab and onion; heat through. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
1/4 cup: 197 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Warm Crab Dip
"I have made this many times and every time I always get good feedback."
"Boring. Not a terrible dip, but there are lots better."
"This was good but a little bland....My husband and I added some Hot sauce and shreaded parmesean cheese. This gave it just the right flavoring."
"nice taste, but we added a tsp of Old Bay, and a 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan to give it a little more flavor, it was great"
"This was very tasty. Will definately make again."