- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry, optional
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Assorted crackers or baked pita chips
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and sherry if desired over low heat, stirring often. Stir in crab and onion; heat through. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Warm Crab Dip
Sort By :
"I have made this many times and every time I always get good feedback."
"Boring. Not a terrible dip, but there are lots better."
"This was good but a little bland....My husband and I added some Hot sauce and shreaded parmesean cheese. This gave it just the right flavoring."
"nice taste, but we added a tsp of Old Bay, and a 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan to give it a little more flavor, it was great"
"This was very tasty. Will definately make again."