Warm Christmas Punch Recipe
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 5 cans (6 ounces each) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup Red Hots
- 1 cinnamon stick (3-1/2 inches)
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine juices, Red Hots and cinnamon stick. Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours or until heated through and candies are dissolved.
- 2. Discard cinnamon stick before serving. Use additional cinnamon sticks as stirrers if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
1 cup: 161 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (34g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Warm Christmas Punch
"Great colorful winter warmer.So easy to make , great to make up and store in refrigerator and you can heat you up a cup anytime you want a nice warm drink!"
"Tried this last weekend & it was a big hit! It was a little too sweet for my taste, but it was very good and I plan on making it again."
"Made this 3 times in the last 1 1/2 weeks. Simple and tastes wonderful. Thank you"
"Oooohh! This is delicious! We loved the cranberry pineapple mix. Thanks for a great recipe."
"I made this punch for 2 gatherings. Everyone enjoyed it. Passed out at least 15 copies of the recipe."
"It's good with cranberry mixes as well. I also liked it for a marinade for carrots or pork ."
Janetmsd -- but you did have cinnamon liqueur. Wow!! I didn't even know such a thing existed.
Sounds like a nice drink.Hugs Aleida♥"
"We made this but had no red-hot candies so used 1/3 cup of a cinnamon liqueur. YUM!"
"sounds great; what type of alcohol would you suggest adding....it IS the holidays, after all!"
"Fantastic punch - I don't like cranberry juice, but this punch is delicious and I fix it several times during the holidays."
"Sounds ymmy! Not too spicy?"