Warm Christmas Punch Recipe
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 5 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup Red Hots
- 1 cinnamon stick (3-1/2 inches)
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine juices, Red Hots and cinnamon stick. Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours or until heated through and candies are dissolved.
- Discard cinnamon stick before serving. Use additional cinnamon sticks as stirrers if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Warm Christmas Punch(10)
Sort By :
Made this 3 times in the last 1 1/2 weeks. Simple and tastes wonderful. Thank you
Oooohh! This is delicious! We loved the cranberry pineapple mix. Thanks for a great recipe.
I made this punch for 2 gatherings. Everyone enjoyed it. Passed out at least 15 copies of the recipe.
It's good with cranberry mixes as well. I also liked it for a marinade for carrots or pork .
Janetmsd -- but you did have cinnamon liqueur. Wow!! I didn't even know such a thing existed.
Sounds like a nice drink.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >