Warm Chocolate Eggnog Recipe
- 4 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the eggnog, chocolate syrup and nutmeg; heat through over low heat, about 15 minutes (do not boil). Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Pour into mugs. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of nutmeg. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 452 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 150mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (55g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Warm Chocolate Eggnog
"Extremely easy to make, and super rich. If you can drink half the serving, I'd be surprised."