Warm Chocolate Eggnog Recipe
Serve up eggnog from Diane Hixon of Niceville, Florida for a rich, smooth sipper and enjoy a holiday treat that's sure to please chocoholics as well as children of all ages.
- 4 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the eggnog, chocolate syrup and nutmeg; heat through over low heat, about 15 minutes (do not boil). Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Pour into mugs. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of nutmeg. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 452 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 150mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (55g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Warm Chocolate Eggnog
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC