Warm Chocolate Eggnog Recipe
- 4 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the eggnog, chocolate syrup and nutmeg; heat through over low heat, about 15 minutes (do not boil). Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Pour into mugs. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of nutmeg. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 452 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Warm Chocolate Eggnog
"Extremely easy to make, and super rich. If you can drink half the serving, I'd be surprised."