Warm Chocolate Eggnog Recipe
- 4 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and additional ground nutmeg
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the eggnog, chocolate syrup and nutmeg; heat through over low heat, about 15 minutes (do not boil). Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Pour into mugs. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of nutmeg. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 452 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 150mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (55g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Warm Chocolate Eggnog
"Extremely easy to make, and super rich. If you can drink half the serving, I'd be surprised."