Warm Chocolate-Caramel Apples Recipe
EVERY FALL my husband and I loved picking apples from our two apple trees in our backyard and then developing new recipes. This is just one of the many recipes we created that remained an all-time favorite. Firm apples are recommended.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 medium Braeburn apples
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and butter. Core apples three-fourths of the way through; fill with brown sugar mixture.
- Place in a small microwave-safe dish. Pour orange juice into dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-5 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Transfer to dessert plates; top with chocolate syrup and caramel topping. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Warm Chocolate-Caramel Apples in Reminisce Extra
Reviews for Warm Chocolate-Caramel Apples(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >